[antispam-f] Re: Forwarding

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:02:47 GMT

On 19 Dec 2006 Frank de Bruijn wrote:

> Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > Did you mark the messages (click the Forward button in the Marking
>> > window for each message) and press Process ...?
>
>> Yes.
>
> What does the application log say (manipulation is always logged,
> provided the SysLog level isn't set too low)? Look for the section with
> entries with level 110 or 120.

The only relevant entry I could find in the application log is

19 Dec 12:59:26 110 <AntiSpam$Scrap>.text.4E97AC9ACA forwarded
19 Dec 12:59:26 120 - ->
<POPstar$MailDir>.spool.mqueue.text.4E97ADC42A
19 Dec 12:59:26 110 - deleted

That was for the sixth message which has been deleted. For a period I
was getting "adding failed: unable to open final download file" for
the other five messages (which keep coming back) but that was probably
caused by an error in the choices.

--
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/