[analogorgans] Re: schematics for E22?

  • From: Richard Torlai <rltorlai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:35:44 -0500

I don't know where you guys are from but I woulkd contact Bill knukols, the
Rodgers technician atMarshall-Ogletree, in Massacusetts and have a chat with
him. He can tell you just about anything you want to know.The number there
is:1-800-525-5790. Then you can try his service line #781-444-5768.
Good luck!Richard > From: jackp@xxxxxxx> To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [analogorgans] schematics for E22?> Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:33:14
-0800> > Hi, Jerry,> I've been lurking on the AnalogOrgans list and have no
schematics for > my Rodgers E22.> If you could look for sources of schematics
for that at the same time, > I would be very grateful.> > Jack> On Nov 2, 2008,
at 2:02 PM, Jerry Akers wrote:> > > What model Rodgers do you have? I believe
that on ALL of them, > > there is a switched 12VDC circuit that is designed to
fire a > > relay. So, you'll need to get a 12VDC relay that can switch on (one
> > leg of) the AC to the "record player". Is this enough to get you > >
goin'?> >> > If you give me the model number, I can log in to the rodgers tech
> > website and see what schematics are available for this model. But, > > like
I said, it's almost a sure thing that it is a 12VDC output.> >> > This list is
provided by Frog Music Press at www.frogmusic.com.> > >