[analogorgans] Re: Zymbelstern

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 14:55:20 -0500

Junk shop, 45 RPM record player.

noel

On Nov 2, 2008, at 2:33 PM, Jerry Akers wrote:

Hi Mark,

It all hinges on what kind of motor you are going to use. AC or DC? You definitely want to find a small, quiet, low RPM unit...

I have made many of these for use on Rodgers organs (and others). So, let me know when you decide on a motor and I'll help you with a circuit that will work with it.

Best regards,
Jerry Akers