[analogorgans] Re: Zymbelstern

  • From: G L Jordan <jsbptech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:37:29 -0800 (PST)

Friends,
  While on the subject.   Where can one get cast bells for a homemade
Zymbelstern?  The one I made from an old turntable is using tin bells from a
hobby store which sound very cheesy.
  Gary

Mark Veazie <mveazie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                      Hi Jerry – Thanks
for your response.  I have a Rodgers 250dlm.  This helps a lot.

  Mark