[amc] prayer request

  • From: "Carrie S. Bert" <carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:09:10 -0600 (CST)

I just wanted to let you know that Bob Wilt, our neighbor and friend, passed
away this afternoon at his home.  He had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's about
a year and half ago.  Recently, I sent an email asking for food donations for
Linda and her adopted son (grandson) Nick so that they didn't have to think
about what to make for dinner while caring for Bob at home.  Thanks to so
many of you that have contributed in a variety of delicious ways.  If you are
still interested in sharing food with the family, you can bring it on Sunday
and I'll be sure it
is delivered.  If you want me to pick up something earlier, please let me know.
 If you are unable to provide food, I'm sure Linda and family would appreciate
prayers for safety
for those traveling to the service as well as prayers for their ability to
handle the grief.

Thank you,
Carrie