[amc] prayer request

  • From: Kristen Beiler Thomas <teamthomas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 21:41:27 -0400

I wasn't able to make it today, but I wanted to share my prayer request anyway.
Matt is one of the many that may be stranded in Europe for a while because of
the ash cloud. This raises several concerns, of course- when will he be able to
come home, what will his pay end up being if there is an extended stay (gigs in
London were already cancelled- they are in the Netherlands), etc....
My last concern is quite silly but still causing me much stress- I had a dream
about 7 years ago that was intense enough to wake me from my sleep sweating and
panting. A volcano's ash and lava were engulfing my home and I specifically
remember praying to God in the dream that Matt would know I loved him (we
weren't even dating then). The lava encased me much like a cave. I thought I
was going to die, and as I was praying, the lava froze and I awoke.  For some
reason this dream has haunted me over the years and with a volcanic cloud
shutting down Matt's air space, I am drawing too many symbolic parallels...
home swallowed by volcanic output... I'm somehow spared from death... you get
the picture. So, please pray for my PEACE of mind and Matt's safety as he
returns home. Thank you!!
Miss you all! Kristen Thomas
inbox.