[amc] clip boards needed

  • From: "Trinity Child Development Center" <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: palmer@xxxxxx, Lambdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cathleendaytx@xxxxxxxxx,david.serrins@xxxxxxxxxxxx, libby_fontenote@xxxxxxxxxxx,vscaldwell@xxxxxxxxxxx, clamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fedson@xxxxxxxxxx,virginiag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cybermom70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:10:32 -0600

Hi!

The CDC has a need of clip boards -- they can be used and written on because we will probably end up with writing on them! But we want to give them to our three year old room so that when they wake up early and the lead teacher is on her break -- they will have something to do on their mats that will keep them busy, creative and relatively quiet!

I know Carol has picked some up for us at yard sales so look around for us please. We need 10 more.

Thanks
Gloria