[amc] Video Project Reminder

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:14:55 -0500

I missed seeing all of you last week.  I was visiting Columbia, Missouri
where the church that I had attended in the past was having a celebration of
their new building.  (see http://rockbridgecc.org)

Time is flying by and we had decided to try to have our whole project
finished by the end of April. Last week I took back the microphone that I
had purchased that didn't work and now I think I have a working mike.  If
you come ready to record something you can use the set up on Sunday morning.
Alex and I hopefully will be interviewing Ray (and maybe someone else?)
before Sunday School.  I will also bring the camera in case there is
something you want to take pictures or a short video of.  I have a scanner
at my house, so you can also bring anything (it will only take 8 1/2x11
paper or smaller) you want me to scan for you.

Also, remember that we are responsible for the fifth Sunday.  We can talk a
bit more about it on Sunday and I will be calling people to remind them
after Sunday.  Kenneth has agreed to lead worship and Garland will be there
to do the prayers.  Greg was going to work with his Mom to choose the music
and David has agreed to read his paper.  I will work with Gloria on the
children's sermon.  Alex said he would do decoration and I am hoping that
maybe Ethan will let us use some of his origami.

I look forward to seeing you,

Janice