[amc] Re: Men's Project.

  • From: wseverin1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Werner J. Severin)
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:56:01 -0500

Bob,

While I do not qualify as a "few good men", (and perhaps not even one) I
would be available on Saturday morning to help assemble some storage units.
I assume it would be done at your house.

Anyone else?

What tools do we need?  I assume screwdrivers.  Anything else?

Werner

>Men :
>
>I mentioned at breakfast last week that if any of you were interested in a
>project to raise money -- maybe for our coffee hour [meaning buying a new
>larger coffee maker]  I offered to make a donation to the Fellowship if a
>"few good men" wanted to help with assembling some storage units.  I
>forgot to follow up on this at the meeting on Sunday evening.  If someone
>wants to organize this project, let me know.  It probably would only take
>a few hours to complete.  I'll make a $150.00 donation to such a project.
>I'll need to know a few days advance notice so as to have the shelving
>delivered.
><HTML><HEAD>
><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=GENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT face=Impact color=#ff0000 size=4>Men :</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I mentioned at breakfast last week that if any of
>you were interested in a project to raise money -- maybe for our coffee hour
>[meaning buying a new larger coffee maker]&nbsp; I offered to make a
>donation to
>the Fellowship if a "few good men" wanted to help with assembling some storage
>units.&nbsp; I forgot to follow up on this at the meeting on Sunday
>evening.&nbsp; If someone wants to organize this project, let me
>know.&nbsp; It
>probably would only take a few hours to complete.&nbsp; I'll make a $150.00
>donation to such a project.&nbsp; I'll need to know a few days advance
>notice so
>as to have the shelving delivered. </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

Werner J. Severin
3108 Silverleaf Drive
Austin, Tx. 78757-1611

(512) 452-5080