[amc] Men's Project.

  • From: "Bob" <rkoehn1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:34:59 -0500

Men :

I mentioned at breakfast last week that if any of you were interested in a
project to raise money -- maybe for our coffee hour [meaning buying a new
larger coffee maker]  I offered to make a donation to the Fellowship if a "few
good men" wanted to help with assembling some storage units.  I forgot to
follow up on this at the meeting on Sunday evening.  If someone wants to
organize this project, let me know.  It probably would only take a few hours to
complete.  I'll make a $150.00 donation to such a project.  I'll need to know a
few days advance notice so as to have the shelving delivered.