[amc] FW: [windsorpark] Tomorrow Night: Drive a Senior Choir Concert

  • From: gloria neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 20:08:48 -0500

Concert tomorrow night for Drive a Senior.  This is a neighborhood organization
that has a lot of churches and our neighborhood association as partners.  My
husband Greg is one of the volunteer drivers -- a lot of seniors in Windsor
Village and Northeast Austin rely on these drivers.   They are always wanting
other churches in Windsor Park and beyond to get involved.  Listening to
different church choirs is a great way to start!  Wish I were in Austin this
weekend.

Gloria

To: windsorpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"bjbo78723@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 15:43:38 -0700
Subject: [windsorpark] Tomorrow Night: Drive a Senior Choir Concert

“A Night of Notes”, May 9, 2014 at 7:00 PM for Drive a Senor 19th Annual Choral
Concert
Host church is Genesis Presbyterian Church, 1507 Wilshire Blvd, Austin, TX
78722. This is Drive a Senior’s (formerly called Northeast Austin Caregivers)
annual big fundraiser.  A free will offering will be taken during the Choral
Concert. The monies raised are used for the salary of the one full time
Executive Director and office expenses.  All other people associated are
volunteers.  In 2013 the volunteers provided free transportation for 313
seniors in our area.  That took 33 drivers to make 2,494 point to point trips,
7,200 hours time and approximately 39,126 miles of driving. Please, come an
support this worthy cause.

__._,_.___

The information in this e-mail message is solely the opinion and/or
responsibility of the author(s) and in no manner should be construed as an
endorsement by the Windsor Park Neighborhood Association unless otherwise
indicated as such by an appropriate individual. Messages are moderated solely
to prevent UCE (unsolicited commercial e-mail), otherwise known as spam, and
other inappropriate postings per our list guidelines.

for the file Guidelines-WPNA.html)

WPNA Web Site: http://www.windsorpark.info/

Post message: windsorpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

List Support: windsorpark-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx