[amc] A/C replacement fund-raising pledge drive

  • From: "Larry" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ldabraham@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 12:03:03 -0400 (EDT)

Last Sunday I announced in church that the Finance Committee and the
Coordinating Council authorized a special fundraising drive to cover the
$30,000 cost of replacing the church air conditioning system.  I am happy to
report that the initial response to that announcement, together with a couple
of anticipatory gifts, has resulted in a total of gifts and pledges for future
giving of about half of our goal.  So this puts us in the position of needing
to generate a similar amount, hopefully by the end of the summer.  We shall
continue to accept designated gifts each Sunday morning, and also have pledge
forms available for those who wish to contribute but not immediately.  I am
attaching a copy of the pledge form to this message, and will be happy to
receive pledges (and checks made out to the church) sent directly to me.  I
look forward to giving a full report on this matter when I discuss the first
quarter financial report at the meeting after church on May 18.  Please let me
know if you have any questions about this.

Larry Abraham
AMC Church Treasurer

1708 Westmoor Drive
Austin, TX  78723-3410