[amc] May 31 Atlas Ride

  • From: stephen hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mennonite Church Austin <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 13:10:02 -0500

Is anyone interested in riding on our tandem with me for the Atlas Ride? It
is a fundraiser for cancer.  There are options for a  25, 50 or 70 mile
ride.   I am interested in the 25 mile ride and could be convinced to
stretch into the 50 mile ride if we did some decent riding between now and
then.

It is also the start of the Texas 4000, which is a group of UT riders that
will be riding from here to Anchorage, Alaska over the summer, expected to
arrive there in mid August.

If anyone is interested, I would look to do some weekend rids on the tandem
before the event so that we become comfortable on the bike and with each
others riding style.

for more information see http://www.texas4000.org/atlas/about

Steve H.