[amc] FW: [Taize-Austin] Fri., Sep. 21, 8 p.m., city-wide prayer for Christian unity, w/ music from Taizé

  • From: Steve Friesen <Friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:26:59 -0500

fyi

------ Forwarded Message
From: Taize Austin <Taize_Austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:13:50 -0500
To: <Taize-Austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Taize-Austin] Fri., Sep. 21, 8 p.m., city-wide prayer for
Christian unity, w/ music from Taizé

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st, 8 P.M., ST. MARY CATHEDRAL
CITY-WIDE PRAYER FOR CHRISTIAN UNITY, WITH MUSIC FROM TAIZÉ

A city-wide prayer for Christian unity will be held Friday, September 21st,
from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. at St. Mary Cathedral, 203 E. 10th St. (one block east
of Congress).   Join Austin-area Christians for this ecumenical candlelight
prayer service consisting of contemplative prayer with the music from Taizé,
Scripture readings, and silent prayer.  For more information, see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Taize-Austin/

"I pray for those who will believe in me . . . so that they may all be one,
as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be in us, that
the world may believe that you sent me."
--  Jn 17:20-21

"Let all who enter here be reconciled, brother with brother, sister with
sister, nation with nation."
-- sign outside the Church of Reconciliation, Taizé

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: