[amc] Women's group this Thursday

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:57:13 -0500

Hello Ladies...
This Thursday is women's group (at our house) and we will be celebrating
Linda/Paul's engagement with a "bridal shower."

They are now registered at William-Sonoma.   Linda would like  organizational
supplies so a gift card to The Container Store or Fry's would also be a good
option.

If you care to bring a snack that would be appreciated.  I will have my
Chocolate Delight Dessert and some finger sandwiches so anything you would like
to add would be great.

See you around 6:30 p.m. or anytime after that....
Laura

--- Garland Robertson
--- lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx