[amc] FW: AAIM eVoice: October 1, 2007

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:33:48 -0600

I am sending the information below for your awareness.

Monday, October 8, 2007
7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Jewish
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jq9v4ecab.0.gtp9cfcab.hyntrubab.2067&ts=S0288&p=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fwww.shalomaustin.org>  Community Association of Austin
7300 Hart Lane
Austin, Texas 78731

Advance registration required. Email Lisa Goodgame (lgoodgame@xxxxxxx) or
call Roberta Clark, 512-735-8012.

Religion Communicators Council (RCC) Luncheon Oct. 10th, 2007 Austin
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jq9v4ecab.0.htp9cfcab.hyntrubab.2067&ts=S0288&p=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fwww.austinhindutemple.org%2F>  Hindu Temple
9801 Decker Lake Ln.
Austin, Texas 78724
Lunch and tour of Hindu Temple.
RSVP to kkerr@xxxxxxxx

Request for Faith Communities
Oct. 20th, 2007
10am-Noon
Austin Center for Peace and Justice (ACPJ) Central Presbyterian Church
Contact donaldbobb7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
Week of October 21st - 28th

Free screenings of HBO documentary, "The Ghosts of Abu Ghraib". Visit the
National
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jq9v4ecab.0.itp9cfcab.hyntrubab.2067&ts=S0288&p=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fnrcat.org%2Fspotlight.aspx>  Religious Campaign Against Torture
webpage for more information.

Hope for Heroes
Serving those who serve and their families

The Samaritan Center for Counseling and Pastoral Care is launching HOPE for
HEROES to provide FREE counseling for military personnel and their family
members who have unmet mental health needs as a result of service in Iraq or
Afghanistan. For more information call Nancy Blaich at 512-451-7337 ext. 112
or Michele Riggs at 512-633-HOPE (4673).

Return to Calendar <>

  _____

AUSTIN AREA INTERRELIGIOUS MINISTRIES UNITES FAITH AND CULTURAL COMMUNITIES
TO FOSTER RESPECT, PARTNERSHIP AND TRANSFORMATION IN SERVICE OF THE COMMON
GOOD.

This e-mail is a service of Austin Area Interreligious Ministries (AAIM).
Our goal is to alert Austin's faith communities as well as the "spiritually
curious" about events that may be of interest. Please note that AAIM does
not presume to endorse the events we publicize nor do we necessarily share
their faith perspective. We do, however, find these events to be worthwhile
contributions to the diverse religious and cultural fabric of our city.

You may unsubscribe at anytime, using the safe unsubscribe option at the
bottom of this e-mail. Please pass along this newsletter to your friends!

AAIM

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries

  _____

Email:  <mailto:aaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> aaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: 512-386-9145

Web:
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jq9v4ecab.0.xtaxsubab.hyntrubab.2067&ts=S0288&p=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fwww.aaimaustin.org> http://www.aaimaustin.org

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101274920711&ea=pastor%40menno
church.org&a=1101826550281>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101274920711&se=2067&t=110
1826550281<=en&reason=T>

This email was sent to pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, by evoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101274920711&se=2067&t=110
1826550281<=en&reason=T>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101274920711&se=2067&t=110
1826550281<=en&reason=T> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news10> Email Marketing by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news10>

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries | 701 Tillery St., Suite 8 | Austin |
TX | 78702