[amc] FW: AAIM e-Voice

  • From: "Kathy Reid" <Kathy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:32:23 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon Burke [mailto:shannonb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 5:08 PM
To: Recipient list suppressed
Subject: AAIM e-Voice

AAIM e-Voice
March 21, 2003

Bringing
Healing & Hope
By Building Community

Welcome to the AAIM e-Voice. The e-Voice is a regular service of
Interreligious Ministries designed to keep you informed of the latest news
from AAIM and the faith community at large. Let AAIM help you get the word
out! Please send announcements and event listings to shannonb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feel free to use any part of this newsletter in your organization?s
publications.
Visit our website!
http://www.aaimaustin.org

Dear Friends:

Yesterday marked the beginning of war, and today is the first day of
Spring.  I thank the God of all people, for the reminder that we are to
stay focused on what is eternal, what is life giving and what is
just.  Austin Area Interreligious Ministries is an agency with a deep and
abiding commitment to social justice.

I believe the prophetic voice of social justice is reflected in AAIM's
mission - bringing healing and hope by building community.  We need to be
reminded now, more than ever, that we are all brothers and sisters.  AAIM
is made up of faith leaders from virtually ever major world religion living
and working here in Austin to make this a better community for us
all.  These faith leaders are engaged in the prophetic ministry of
unity.  There is room for everyone to come to the table with their vision
for peace.  Among Austin's clergy there are those who believe that military
intervention is the quickest and surest path to peace.  Others believe that
war can never be the answer.  At AAIM we know that both views deserve to be
listened to, respected and discussed.  Though we do not always understand
the things that divide us, we need never be without hope, for neither we
nor the rest of creation are ever without the Spirit of God.

As a Southern Baptist, Martin Luther King remained deeply rooted in his own
religious tradition while studying the precepts of Gandhi.  Without
listening to the voice of God as it is spoken through Hinduism, Buddhism,
and other religions we miss the full beauty and power of God's love.  To
find the path to a true and lasting peace it will be through our unity and
our effort towards finding common ground.  Religious fragmentation and
conflict could become a cause of despair, especially in a world of war and
broken community, wracked by division and hate based on color, language,
ethnicity, and class.  At AAIM we have faith that our unity will bring
order out of chaos and we will be blessed by that.

We must stay focused on social justice and our love for one another.  We
must not turn away from those who are suffering here in Austin.  The war
has increased the fear of attack among Muslims, Jews and Sikhs.  Reach out
and let your neighbors know that their safety and well-being is of the
utmost importance to you.  The poor need you to help feed and shelter
them.  Find a mission project you and your congregation of faith can
support.  Tangible evidence of your love for God, and our community can be
gained through repairing homes of the poor in East Austin on the week of
April 5-6.  There are many other people and programs in Austin in need of
your gifts. Please contact us or visit our web site at www.aaimaustin.org
for ways you can become a part of our work.

Susan Wills
AAIM Executive Director

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries Has Moved!
  We also have a new phone and fax number!

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries
701 Tillery Street, Suite 8
Austin, TX 78702

(512) 386-9145 phone
(512) 385-1430 fax

March is Women?s History Month!
?And Austin Area Interreligious Ministries wants to hear from women faith
leaders.
·       What is your story?
·       How does your experience differ from your male counterparts?
·       Have things changed for women in your particular religion over the
past 20 years?
·       What is your vision for the future?

Please email your stories to Susan Wills at susanwills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AAIM Programs

Community Mentoring Network
AAIM?s Community Mentoring Network will have a Mentor Training Session at
6:30pm on March 27th, 2003 at the AAIM offices located at 701 Tillery
Street.  For more information, contact John Williams at 386-9145 ext. 15.

Spirituality Bookclub
Next meeting: March 24, 7p.m. at Book People
March selection: The Spiral Dance, by Starhawk
April selection: The Baha?I Faith, The Emerging Global Religion by Hatcher
& Douglas.
Book Club selections are available for sale on the bookpeople site.
To buy these books, customers should go to this page:
http://www.bookpeople.com
With a description and the option of ordering the books.
Even if you have not been able to read the selection for discussion, please
come anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin Faith Dialogue 2003
Tentative Winter Schedule
Congratulations to Austin Faith Dialogue for providing understanding and
education to our community for 15 years and for being number one in its
time slot!!!

Broadcast               Theme
03/23                   Drainage Fee Waiver Project
03/30                   Bishop Aymond or Pat Forgione
04/06                   Samaritan Health or Frank La Monica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hands on Housing: Raise the Roof 2003
The Hands on Housing Spring Event will take place on April 5-6 in the
Chestnut Neighborhood.  Volunteers are needed to do repairs ranging from
painting to replacing a roof or vinyl floor.  Each team is responsible for
providing its own building and painting materials, tools, and labor.  A
variety of donors (government, corporate, and individual) help provide some
financial support for those teams unable to pay for all their needed
materials.  Please note: financial support is very limited.  Volunteers are
recruited from area congregations, business, and civic groups, and teams
typically consist of 10-20 people.  For more information or to join an HOH
team, please contact Hugh Sparks at 472-7627 or hughs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to Hugh Sparks and Hands on Housing along with the City of
Austin and The United Way for winning the Beautification Award at the 18th
Annual Keep Austin Beautiful Awards!

AAIM?s 2003 Wish List
·       AAIM is in need of volunteers with fundraising experience or time
to help us work on a special event.  Fundraising is a great way for AAIM to
gain important exposure in the community as well as raising money for our
many programs.  Anyone with event planning or volunteer experience would be
a valuable asset to our organization.

·       New or used conference table preferably with seating for 10-12
people.

·       A volunteer professional picture hanger.

·       Office help/database entry.

Calendar

3/22
Traces of Mystical Theology in Eastern Christianity in Western Mystics
9am-4pm
Our Lady?s Maronite Catholic Church, 1320 E. 51st St.
·       Conference led by Susan Muto with intro by Bishop Gregory Aymond
·       Registration deadline March 1, 2003 with fee of $25 (includes box
lunch)
·       For information call 458-3693 or visit www.ourlady@xxxxxx
Bread for the World/JustFaith Free Workshop 8:30am-noon
St. Catherine?s, 4800 Convict Hill Rd., Rm. 202
·       Will focus on organizing people of faith to lobby Congress in
support of hunger-fighting legislation
·       For information contact Lew Hille at 892-2072 or
breadtx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Helping the Challenging Child Succeed Workshop 9am-12:30pm
Elgin First United Methodist Church, 216 W. 3rd St., Elgin, TX
·       Workshop for parents, teachers, therapists and those who want to
help a challenging and intense child flourish
·       $35/person or $50/couple (some financial aid available)
·       To register call New Life Institute at 469-9447, for directions
call 680-5511
Holi Celebration: Jai Shree Radhey 3-7pm
Barsana Dham Hindu Temple, 400 Barsana Rd.
·       Holi songs, discourse, dinner, and play
·       Open to the public
·       For more information, visit www.barsanadham.org or call 288-7180
Prejudice Awareness: Respecting Diversity Workshop 1-3 pm
Lower Colorado River Authority, 3700 Lake Austin Blvd., Colorado Room
·       Sponsored by Society for Intercultural Education, Training and
Research
·       Parking available in the Oyster Landing parking area
·       For more information visit www.sietaraustin.org

3/23
Gathering for Peace 6pm
Peace Grove in Zilker Park, 100 ft. N. of Barton Springs Rd., E. of soccer
fields, W. of bridge
·       Sponsored by Austin Clergy for Peace
·       For information contact Donald Bobb at 459-0299 or
donaldbobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3/24
Community Outreach Resource Education Network Fair 3-4:30pm
Palm Square, Room 2307
·       Sponsored by Travis County Health and Human Service and Veterans
Service
·       For information call Mallinee Diggs at 854-4585

3/25
Job/College Fair 10am-2pm
ACC Eastview Campus, 3401 Webberville Rd., Bldg. 2000
·       Sponsored by Adult Education and WorkSource Career Center East
·       For information call 223-5124
Business Ethics in the 21st Century: A Real World Approach 9-11am
Mabee Ballroom A&B, 3rd Fl., Ragsdale Center, St. Edwards University, 3001
S. Congress
·       Workshop sponsored by Hart InterCivic
·       RSVP to Dawn Lewis at 451-7337x102 or dawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lecture: ?Islam: Religion of Peace?? 8pm
Universityof Texas, Jester Auditorium (rm A121A)
·       Lecture and Q&A session by Imam Zaid Shakir
·       Free parking at Dobie Garage, free babysitting available
·       For more information, visit www.utexas.edu/students/msa

3/27
CMN Mentor Training 6:30pm
Austin Area Interreligious Ministries, 701 Tillery St., Ste. 8
·       For information contact John Williams at 386-9145
Evening Workshop with Author Christina Baldwin 6:30-9:30pm
Congregation Beth Israel, 3901 Shoal Creek Blvd.
·       Sponsored The Seton Cove
·       Booksigning of The Seven Whispers after event
·       Pre-registration required, 451-0272, ticket price $50

3/29
Pre-Marital Workshop: Growing Together 9am-5pm
Hyde Park United Methodist Church, 4001 Speedway
·       Tuition $110, lunch not included
·       To register call 469-9447
·       Registration deadline: Monday, March 17, 2003
National Coalition Building Institute Workshop 8:30am-4:30pm
Austin Center for Peace and Justice, 5801 Westminster Dr.
·       Prejudice reduction workshop
·       Workshop fee: $25
·       To register email acpjworkshop@xxxxxxxxxxx
·       Registration deadline: Monday, March 3rd
·       For more information, visit www.austinpeacecenter.org
Interfaith Care Alliance Volunteer Training 9am-3:30pm
Seton Cove, 3708 Crawford
·       To register call Roger at 459-5883 or email
roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3/30
Song and Soul Music Benefit 4-7pm
Antone?s, 213 W. 5th St.
·       Sponsored by Charisse Community Health & Support Services
·       Afternoon of gospel, blues and jazz music
·       Tickets $25; call 323-5800 for more information

3/31
Spring Chamber Music Concert 7:30pm
Jewish Community Association of Austin, 7300 Hart Lane
·       Featuring vocalist Ramon Tasat
·       Ticket: $15, member/$18, nonmember/ $12 students and seniors
·       For more information call 735-8076 or visit www.jcaaonline.org

4/1
Tuesday Luncheon: Spirituality and Politics noon-1pm
The Seton Cove, 3708 Crawford Avenue
·       $10 Fee: register Monday before luncheon
·       For more information, call 451-0272 or visit www.setoncove.net

4/4
Discussing Racism in Austin 9:30
Memorial United Methodist Church, 6100 Berkman
·       Church Women United meeting directed by Jo Ella Ellison

4/8
Tuesday Luncheon: Spirituality and Health noon-1pm
The Seton Cove, 3708 Crawford Avenue
·       $10 Fee: register Monday before luncheon
·       For more information, call 451-0272 or visit www.setoncove.net

4/11
Relay for Life 7pm
Leander High School (A.C. Bible Memorial Stadium)
·       Walk honoring cancer survivors and those who have died of cancer
·       For more information visit www.cancer.org or call 1-800-ACS-2345

4/12
10th Annual Parenting Fair 10am-6pm
Austin Convention Center
·       Keynote address: Dr. Bertice Berry at noon
·       Free event with free childcare (call 414-3189 to reserve)
·       For more information call 478-5725 or visit
www.celebrationofFamilies.org

4/15
Tuesday Luncheon: Spirituality and Compassion noon-1pm
The Seton Cove, 3708 Crawford Avenue
·       $10 Fee: register Monday before luncheon
·       For more information, call 451-0272 or visit www.setoncove.net

4/22
Tuesday Luncheon: Spirituality and Work noon-1pm
The Seton Cove, 3708 Crawford Avenue
·       $10 Fee: register Monday before luncheon
·       For more information, call 451-0272 or visit www.setoncove.net

4/25
Relay for Life 6pm
Huston-Tillotson College
·       Walk honoring cancer survivors and those who have died of cancer
·       For more information visit www.cancer.org or call 1-800-ACS-2345

4/26
Praise in the Park: Youth of Purpose Celebration 11am-5pm
Reagan High School
·       Open for people to attend, volunteer, or have booths
·       For more information visit http://pip.zibyorg.com or call Ronald
Bell at 346-8641

4/29
Tuesday Luncheon: Spirituality and Compassion noon-1pm
The Seton Cove, 3708 Crawford Avenue
·       $10 Fee: register Monday before luncheon
·       For more information, call 451-0272 or visit www.setoncove.net

5/1
A Faithful Partnership: Linking Communities and Congregations 11am-5pm
St. John?s United Methodist Church, 2140 Allandale Rd.
·       Conference for clergy, youth directors, grant writers and community
based organizations
·       Workshops on substance abuse prevention, intervention techniques,
grant writing
·       Registration: $40 for one, $60 for two, $75 for three
·       For more information contact Trish Merrill, 451-9504
5/2
Relay for Life 7pm
Toney Burger Center and Lake Travis High School Track & Field Stadium, and
Round Rock Dell Diamond
·       Walk honoring cancer survivors and those who have died of cancer
·       For more information visit www.cancer.org or call 1-800-ACS-2345

5/3
Sunrise, Sunset in Jerusalem 7:30pm
Jewish Community Association of Austin, 7300 Hart Lane
·       Fourth Annual JCAA Gala
·       For more information visit www.jcaaonline.org
Holistic Touch Workshop 9am-4pm
The Seton Cove, 3708 Crawford Avenue
·       Fee:$60 (includes refreshments, beverages; bring brown bag lunch)
·       For more information visit www.setoncove.net or call 451-0272

Community Announcements

CHIP and Children?s Medicaid Still Available for Eligible Children
You may have seen news reports about threatened cuts in the CHIP and
Children?s Medicaid programs.  But eligible families can still apply and
receive healthcare services from these programs.  CHIP and Children?s
Medicaid provide full coverage health insurance to qualifying families for
$18 per month or less.  Eligibility is based on family size and income, and
many working families qualify.  For more information or to apply for this
insurance, call insure-a-kid at 324-CHIP (324-2447) or log on to
www.insureakid.org.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drainage Fee Waiver Project
If your congregation is located in the City Drainage District, owns your
land which is used for religious purposes, and has not joined with 105
other congregation in diverting your monthly drainage fee on your utility
bill to help fund beds for the homeless, then please call Rose Lancaster,
478-2386 to find out how to join. It costs the church no money and just a
bit of time to apply and write a monthly check. For more information tune
in to KNVA-TV, channel 54, cable 12, Sunday, March 23, 8am (Austin Faith
Dialogue).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Art & Soul
International Festival of Religion and the Arts
Art & Soul 2003 will focus on mystery and meaning in the arts.  The
festival will offer public lectures and readings, writing workshops,
lecture-recitals, art exhibits, drama and a scholarly conference.
March 20-22
  For more information, call the Institute for Faith & Learning at
254-710-4805
  or visit www.baylor.edu/Rel_Lit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saint Peter and the Vatican
The Legacy of the Popes
Exhibition of art, treasures and historical objects
Houston Museum of Natural History
March 2-July 27
  For exhibit tickets call 713-639-4629 or visit www.hmns.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rebuilding After Divorce
A two part workshop on Divorce Recovery
New Life Institute, 4001 Speedway
Tuesday nights 7:15pm-8:45 pm

Part I  Finding Myself On My Own
(March 18-April 22, 3002)

Part II  Parenting During and After Divorce
(April 29  June 3, 2003)

Cost: $125 per 6 week session

For more information or to register, call New Life Institute at 469-9447.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Career Life/Work Planning Workshop
?Where do I go from here with my life??
An intensive 14 hour week-end workshop.
Hyde Park United Methodist Church, 4001 Speedway

Friday, March 21, 2003, 7:00pm-9:30pm
Saturday, March 22, 2003, 9:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, March 23, 2003, 2:00pm-5:30pm

Tuition: $150
To register call 469-9447

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It?s About Calling
Hyde Park United Methodist Church, 4001 Speedway

This workshop arises from the increasingly frequent question ?What would
God have me do with my life??  It is an exploration through personal
experience, prayerful mediation, personal and group exercises, enabling one
to more fully grasp a vision of possibilities that are consistent with
one?s skills and temperament and to more clearly hear one?s calling.

7:15am-8:45am
March 25, 2003
April 1, 8, 15, 2003

Tuition: $15 per session
To register call 469-9447

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob Wade Photoworks Exhibit
Austin City Lofts Marketing Center, 506 West Avenue

Proceeds benefit the Long Center for the Performing Arts.
$10 Donation will be requested at the door.
For more information contact the Long Center, 482-0800.

March 6-April 8

The Hill Country Ride for AIDS is a fun, 2 day, 125 mile cycling event
through the beautiful Texas Hill Country, to raise money for people living
with HIV and AIDS. Registration: $50.
For more information go to www.hillcountryride.org.

April 26-27.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Practicing the Art of Abundance
The Seton Cove, 3708 Crawford Avenue

Four week workshop focusing on the works of Sarah Ban Breathnach, author of
Simple Abundance and Simple Abundance for Men
April 1-22, 7-8:30pm
$40 fee, pre-registration required
  For more information, call 451-0272 or visit www.setoncove.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Education and Spiritual Opportunities
Buddhist Teaching
Chittamani Buddhist Center
933-9995
·       Meets every Sunday from 10-12pm
The Way of the Sufi
·       Every Wednesday Inquirer's class, Open to all. Taught by Rabia
Clark.
·       Contact Rabia at 892-0788 or rabia3183@xxxxxxx
·       For more information on classes and events,
www.towardtheone.com/class.htm or http://www.sufidance.org
Peace Studies Offer
Jim Crosby at 328-4322, jcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or P.O. Box 1868, Austin,
TX  78767
·       Peacemaking curricula is available to Austin area congregations of
all faiths.  This is a great opportunity for a weekend retreat or an
ongoing instructional series.
Austin Memorial & Burial Information Society (AMBIS)
480-0555, email ambis@xxxxxxxxxxxx, or visit www.corridor.net/ambis
·       AMBIS is a voluntary, nonprofit, nonsectarian, educational consumer
organization dedicated to a person's right to choose funeral and memorial
arrangements without unwanted influence by those with a financial interest
in the decisions.  It encourages organ and tissue donation and promotes the
use of advance directives to plan for end-of-life concerns.
Playback Theatre
502-8111 or Anoek@xxxxxxx
·       Enjoy a form of theatrical improvisation in which people tell
stories from their lives, then watch them enacted on the spot by others.
This joyful and healing exercise is not about being a good actress/actor,
but rather about finding new ways to express yourself. Great experience for
faith groups!
Dialogue Jewish/Christian Relations 7pm
St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, located at Steck and Mesa
·       Monthly meetings on the Third Tuesday
·       Purpose Statement: We seek as Christians and Jews to explore
commonalities and differences between and within the two faith communities,
to help overcome simplifications and stereotypes, to define issues
important to both faiths in Austin, to explore potential areas of
interfaith social involvement, and to promote greater trust, understanding
and community among us
·       For information contact: Jim Newman, 345-0544; Anna Dodge,
339-8011; Leon Lebowitz, 452-8601
Dialogue for Peace
Old Quarry Library, 7051 Village Center Dr., in Conference Room
·       The First and Third Thursday of each month from 6:30-8:00
·       A dialogue group for Palestinians, Jews, and others desiring peace
in the Middle East, with a focus on honoring different backgrounds, respect
for all perspectives, and dialogue rather than debate
Inter-religious Dance for Unity
1-800-460-8444
·       Improvisational free-style dancing leaves room for lots of
creativity.  It can work with any type of music, with partners or
individuals.  Mostly, it is meant to be playful and fun--a way of opening
our hearts to the love that is God.
·       We can work with spiritual leaders, music directors, and staff to
cater workshops to the tastes of congregations.  We can provide one, or a
series, of workshops.  The workshops can include a meditation and share
back time.
Pax Christi Austin 7 pm
St Edwards, Mang House
Dan Cardenas dcardenas@xxxxxxxxxxxx or 462-3361
·       A national Catholic Peace and Justice Movement
·       Meets the third Sunday of every month.
·       Everyone is welcome.
Interfaith Peace Meditation 7pm
970-7835 Rev. Sharon Sarles
·       Wednesday evenings
·       North Central Austin location
A Contemplative Meditation on Nonviolence 7pm
926-6339 St. James Episcopal Church
·       Monday evenings
·       3701 E. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Volunteer
Austin Area Interreligious Ministries
elliottb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 472-7627
Due to AAIM?s finances we have had to cut back on staff and are in
desperate need of volunteers to help with fund raising, marketing, office
work, event planning, database management and any of our service programs.
Family Eldercare
Pamela 483-3569 www.familyeldercare.org or volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
·       Guardian Advocate  Volunteers will visit an elderly or disabled
person who has no family support.  You will be trained to assist their care
manager in advocating that a quality of life is being provided for them.
·       Bill Payer  Volunteers will assist an elderly or disabled adult
with writing checks, bill paying and balancing their check books.
Austin Area Family Pathfinders
Ginger O'Neal ginger.oneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
·       Austin Area Family Pathfinders matches teams of volunteers with
low-income families from the greater Austin community for one year to
empower families with financial self-sufficiency.
Meals on Wheels
476-6325 or www.mealsonwheelsandmore.org
·       Meals on Wheels provides services to nourish and enrich the lives
of homebound elderly and disabled in Austin.
·       All volunteers are required to attend one training
session.  Training sessions are held each Thursday from 12:15 to around
1:30 at our Central Kitchen location at 3227 E. 5th Street.
PAVC (People Against Violent Crime)
453-5771
·       Statewide agency that assist victims, family members and friends
impacted by crime. Advocates needed to help: inform victims of their
rights, offer emotional support, provide court accompaniment and advocacy,
support where needed; education involving the criminal justice system
process, assist persons in applying for crime victim compensation funds and
provide information and referral.
Saheli
703-8745 or saheli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or www.saheli-austin.org
·       A non-profit organization that provides assistance to Asian
families seeking help in dealing with domestic violence and abuse. Saheli's
activities also include community outreach through education.
Outreach, Screening and Referral
56 East Avenue
·       The Outreach, Screening and Referral (OSR) program provides free
and confidential drug and alcohol screenings for youth and adults.
·       For a screening appointment call: 472-HELP (4357) or toll free
1-866-639-OSAR (6727).
·       OSR also provides tobacco education presentations to groups of
youth and adults.
·       For information and presentations contact Ian Forslund, LMSW-ACP,
at 703-1357 or ian.forslund@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AAIM Contact Information
701 Tillery Street, Suite 8
Austin, Texas 78702
(512) 386-9145
(fax) 385-1430
http://www.aaimaustin.org/

Susan Wills, Executive Director, susanwills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Administration
Elliott Brown, Community Relations and Development, elliottb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Teresa Kingsbury, Bookkeeper, Teresak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Community Mentoring Network
John Williams, Program Coordinator, johnw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hands on Housing
Dr. Hugh Cullen Sparks, Program Coordinator, hughs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

English as a Second Language
Lu Zeidan, ESL Coordinator, luz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jennifer LeBaron and Tom Linker, ESL Teachers

Crop Walk
Bonnie Cole, CROP Walk Coordinator, MrsBCole@xxxxxxx

AAIM Board
Joyce Beck
Prabhakari Devi
Sureshwari Devi
Sheryl Draker
Doot Dufour
Jan Emberson
Bill Henderson
Donna Howard
SatSundri Khalsa
Mohsin Lari
Fred Lewis
Mark Lit
Jayme Mathias
Anita Maxwell
Jim Mayfield
Cathy Norman
David Porter
Beverly Sonnier
Jack Stotts
Timothy Tutt
Mel Waxler

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries is supported by the financial
contributions of congregations and individuals.