[amc] Community Tool Shed

  • From: "Micheal J. Mc Evoy" <chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:14:32 -0600

    Stephen> I would suggest that we have always done this informally.
    Stephen> Perhaps you are asking for a bit of a more formal format.
    Stephen> An email here simply asking if something is available is
    Stephen> pretty easy.  Saying that...let me ask for a need we
    Stephen> have.

This is what I am thinking of, with maybe a list of available tools.
Some people may not have a chainsaw to trim small trees, so knowing
that several are available would be nice.

I don't think we need to get too formal, but some sort of list would
be nice.

Vaya con Dios,
Micheal
--
Micheal McEvoy                                  St Brigid's Gate Farm
chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                            Mahomet, Texas

Micah4 Consulting -- Appropriate Technology for Sustainable Community

"And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice,
  and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
  -- Micah 6:8