[amc] Fwd: FAO: the farmers

  • From: "Micheal J. Mc Evoy" <chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AMC List <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:16:40 -0600

One would think that teh courts would find this as entrapment, but
given the current mood of the ruling party, and the government
generated fear of bio-terrorism and their version of food security,
it's not surprising.

I would expect to see this more and more among the populations that
are not supportive of the NAIS.

http://www.the-daily-record.com/article.php?pathToFile=/articles/news/&file=_news1.txt&article=1&tD=

--
Micheal McEvoy                                  St Brigid's Gate Farm
chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                            Mahomet, Texas

Micah4 Consulting -- Appropriate Technology for Sustainable Community

"And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice,
  and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
  -- Micah 6:8