[amc] Community Tool Shed

  • From: Stephen Hochstetler <shochste@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:04:46 -0600

I would suggest that we have always done this informally.   Perhaps you are
asking for a bit of a more formal format.    An email here simply asking if
something is available is pretty easy.   Saying that...let me ask for a
need we have.

Anyone have a telescoping pole that has an attachment on the end for
changing a lightbulb.   We have a recessed light that is about 20 feet into
the air that is burned out.   I think the bulb is one of those PAR30
floodlights..   Where it is keeps me from using a big ladder to reach it.
I need something with a suction cup or some other mechanism for turning the
bulb out.   thanks

Stephen Hochstetler              shochste@xxxxxxxxxx
International Technical Support Organization at IBM
Office - 512-838-6198 (t/l 678)       FAX - 512-838-6931
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com