[amayausers] Re: transporting the amaya...

  • From: "Moore Embroidery and Designs" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:56:34 -0600

We've moved our Amaya several times, in the back of a small pickup and in
the back of a Jeep Cherokee.  When we used the Jeep, I had to remove the
thread station, just cut all of the threads, pull them out, pull the nylon
tubing off of the back of the Amaya, and unscrew, actually, if I remember
correctly, just loosen them, and the thread tower will slip off.  I always
covered the Amaya with a blanket or something similar to try and keep dust
off of it.  It is a 2 man job because the thing does weigh about 130 pounds
off of the cart.  When you reassemble it, remember to follow the numbering
of the threads to the needles.
Thanks!
Thomas E. Moore

Moore Embroidery & Designs