[amayausers] Re: transporting the amaya...

  • From: gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:11:36 -0500

Ed,
Columbus is south of Cleveland in the middle of the state 8 ^ )
I don't think I have any issues. I'm totally self taught. I've even worked
on the timing hook thang! There's nothing like taking the whole machine
apart and not knowing if you'll ever get it all back together without extra
pieces left over or that it will even run again! Especially when you have
only one machine! and it's a family business and everyone is counting on
you! (I was successful at not ruining the machine!) so far.

I did call in for technical help last week, when I was trying to learn how
to turn a .jpg into embroidery. It turns out that although I had purchased
the Pro+, I only had Pro, so the very nice phone service guy gave me the
numbers to put in and presto, abracadabra, I could embroider the .jpg. I'm
now trying to iron out detail problems with that sew out, but I'm learning
so much in the process . I need to have this logo on 25 shirts before next
Friday and I'm feeling victory is at hand! I have no idea if I'm doing
things right. I suspect there are much simpler ways of doing things. I have
learned a lot from this list and am grateful that you experienced and wiser
folks are willing to be patient, supporting and helpful to us newbies. ...
so if there's a chance you'll be going anywhere near the Columbus area, I'd
love to meet you and shake your hand.

Genie Z

                       "E. Orantes"

                       <e3m@xxxxxxx>              To:
<amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                       Sent by:                   cc:

                       amayausers-bounce@f        Subject:  [amayausers] Re:
transporting the amaya...
                       reelists.org

                       02/14/2005 11:24 AM

                       Please respond to

                       amayausers

Genie,
             Within the Cleveland area.  Not quite sure of the specifics
just yet.  I
have to sit down with mapquest or similar and figure it all out.  Not
looking forward to the 1000 mile drive but I'd rather drive than fly.  Love
seeing America from the ground.
             Any machine issues to speak of?
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes