[amayausers] transporting the amaya...

I was not actually there when the amaya was delivered (my partner was
there).  And now I've got transport the Amaya back to the home, and
let's just say my relationship with the old business partner is very
stressed (i.e. I'm not getting any help in any way on this, no tips or
suggestions either).

Any suggestions on transporting the amaya?  Should I rent a Uhaul?  My
brother has offered his suburban, but I measured today and the Amaya
(standing on its wheels) is way to tall for the suburban.  Is the
machine easy to break down and make shorter to put in the suburban?  I
also have a flat bed truck that may be available.  But I'm thinking the
easiest guarantee is to pony up the cash for the 1 day Uhaul rental.

Any advice appreciated.  Also, will three able bodied (i.e. workout /
lift weights etc.) men be able to get it moved properly?

Thanks,
Peter Strike
Indianapolis, IN