[amayausers] Re: third hand

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:54:22 -0500

Kelly,
        Since you mentioned it...  for all those of you who do force your hoops
into submission, Melco does sell the outer ring for the circular hoops so
that you don't have to buy new hoops when the outer ring cracks.  I just
recently ordered 3 new ones for our 12 cm hoops and they were something like
$8.50 each.
        In my travels, I've actually seen someone sit on a hoop to try and get
it
in place (They will remain nameless to protect the innocent).  I guess their
thinking was that an ass cheek is always stronger than a third hand.  Now
I've seen it all!
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery