[amayausers.com] Re: polyester basketball shorts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:48:11 UT

This message was posted by embroidered blessings on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1012.html

I am having trouble sewing a design on 100% polyester basketball shorts.  The
design is two interlocking athletic font "C"'s using the puffy foam.  I have
used a pair of my sons old shorts to practice on and have alot of puckering.
have tried various combinations of backing with no luck.  Any help would be
appreciated.