[amayausers.com] Re: Gildan sizing issue

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:28:29 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/833.html#000002

We use Gildan as our first choice for almost everything...but with price
increases we're switching to the Port lines (Sanmar house brands) because they
control the price-not the manufacturer.
Haven't seen any problem yet but thanks for the heads up. No issues with the
polos at all but haven't ordered any new ones in months.
Our biggest issue over the past 20 years is the shrinking NECK size-from
everyone. XL and up used to have larger neck opening for each size-now XL and
XX are same size neck as M & L...not good for us fatheads!