[amayausers.com] Re: heat transfer designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:53:14 UT

This message was posted by Dianne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/191.html

Good morning everyone!
    In addition to embroidery I also do sublimation.  I would like to be able
to do some of the heat transfer designs on dark tshirts.  But I don't want to
spend money on a cutter/software right now to do them in house.
   Is there a company anyone can recommend that I can email my designs to, have
them cut the designs and ship them to me?
       Thanks, Dianne