[amayausers.com] Re: heat transfer designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:22:48 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/191.html#000001

Can you clarify what you want to do? Sublimation and heat transfer are two
different methods.
There ARE some sublimation processes out there that allow printing on dark
garments but I have no info or suppliers on them yet. So that leaves you with
'screenprinting' heat transfers, for exact image print-no 'background' but just
a heat transfered plastisol ink design. OR, the digital print direct to iron on
vinyl (my Versacamm does this) and that gives you a 'plastic' film feeling for
larger areas-but is great for small designs in full color. Just very difficult
if you want small pieces (letters) diecut without the background. But I do them
here if you need small runs.
Roland