[amayausers.com] Re: DS+ Custom fills ??

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 04:44:26 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/268.html#000001

What??

Are you talking about a bow like in a Bow Tie or bow like in a Bow and Arrow?
If you say you have Pro Plus, then you can do just about anything that's
possible in embroidery.
But to answer your question,.. yes, you can create a savable customer stitch
for anything.
Seriously, create your custom stitch and then save it.  Next time you need it
"insert" it from the hard drive and there you go.
I'm just not sure if I understand the rest of your question.
Ed