[amayausers.com] Re: embroidery on neoprene (notepad cover)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:00:15 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1295.html#000002

Been there done that and it is a major headache that I now stay as far away
from it as I can if possible...hard to hoop too...the material tends to press
in with any clips you use so you have to be very careful how you hoop
it...again...big headache...someone else on here may have a great idea on how
to embroider on it...just my thought...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders