[amayausers.com] Re: Fine Fabric_No Backing - Got Any Tips?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:11:25 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1298.html#000004

We had to do a hanky for a cousin's wife...this was the first time we had done
one and it was a very special hanky...she used it at her son's wedding and her
father's funeral...I was so scared we would mess it up...we tried on one of
Don's old ones and the backing was not the right type...we tried tear
away...then I came up with the idea of using a Solvy and it turned out
great...not sure if this will work for you or not but the lettering on this was
very small and it turned out great...
Until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders