[amayausers.com] Re: design elements disappearing!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 22:40:34 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/279.html#000005

I haven't had design elements disappear (unless I haven't noticed they were
gone), but my font icon disappears and doesn't come back until I reboot, and
then it disappears as soon as I start using the DS. Now I just use the keyboard
to open up my lettering dialog box. No one has been able to reply on that
either. I'm disappointed that the newer version you were sent didn't fix the
disappearance act. Will stay tuned to see if any answers come around this time.

GF