[amayausers.com] Re: design elements disappearing!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 22:20:31 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/279.html#000004

Does this happen after you have clicked an element 'off' to work on
something-and then click it back on and it's invisible? I get this
occasionally...
and usually I can just 'click' it in the tree, and it comes back.
Or, go to the color bar, click that color, change it, the image should
magically appear-then change the color back. It's a 'hiccup' in the program
that I don't see for weeks and then suddenly it's back and random. As long as
you can 'see' the stitches in the stitch tree you know it's there.
Also, anytime you are working on a design...SAVE it often. Make a couple
changes, SAVE. Play with color selections, SAVE. Then you know it is there for
sure. But I have not had to exit, reopen, etc. since I figured out clicking in
the tree or just changing the color. It's like 'burping' the poor thing and it
comes back.
Roland