[amayausers] Re: definition of chambray

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:55:28 EDT

Anand,

I think having a book of fabric types would not only benefit me and my ow
education but would also benefit my customers who read descriptions of
clothing
and want to know what it feels like.

I appreciate the offer but that's got to be expensive to ship from
Australia. I live in CA. My address is below if you're still offering; I would
only
need a swatch.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
10821 Segovia  Way
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
USA

In a message dated 9/20/2006 10:15:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If you  want to know what it looks and feels like send me your address. I
will send  you a sample. If you want to wear it let me know the size I am
giving it  away.

Will send it no charge. Curious why  do you want to see and  feel it?

Anand,

Pictures are one thing, feeling is  another. But at least pictures are a

start! Thanks for the reminder of  the images available through google.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee  Embroidered