[amayausers] Re: definition of chambray

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:50:13 +1000

No worries it=92s a tax deduction.

With your other samples. Make a list of a dozen Major fabric suppliers
and make a list of the type of fabric swatches you need and write a
letter to them introducing yourself and ask them to send you swatches.
Or a quick phone call would do.

Anand=20

Anand,
=20
I think having a book of fabric types would not only benefit me and my
ow =20
education but would also benefit my customers who read descriptions of
clothing=20
and want to know what it feels like.
=20
I appreciate the offer but that's got to be expensive to ship from =20
Australia. I live in CA. My address is below if you're still offering; I
would  only=20
need a swatch.
=20
=20