[amayausers] Re: converting sating stitches to fill stitches

  • From: "marnox" <marnox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:05:45 -0600

Depending on the weight of the material, you may want to decrease the density
of your fill letters.  I have done sample letter sew-outs on a scrap of the
target material - with decreasing density (which also cuts down the stitch
count) in each subsequent letter - to see how low a density still looks good.
Be sure to make note of which stitch-outs are which density.  Not only did this
sample sew-out help decide how to handle the original order, I show the
stitch-outs to the customer each time I have a new larger-letter job to help
them decide what they want.
Maxine
Armax Digz-n-Stitch
armaxinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx