[amayausers] Re: circle fill background for logo...

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:38:04 -0700

I would try a lighter shade of green
surprising enough if you use a lighter green on the navy
background it will look darker than what you think.
We have been able to make some slight adjustment in color
and get a dark green look but not use the same dark green.
it won't show up as well as the white circle, but if they won't pay
the extra price then I would try this method.
Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176

420 SW H street