[amayausers] circle fill background for logo...

  • From: Peter Strike <strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:06:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, I have a simple digitizing question here (but I was curious
since I am a relative rookie here), I have a logo that works great on
white shirts.  But, this logo has to have dark green lettering for the
name.  This dark green color (which can't be changed) will not show up
well on the navy blue shirts the customer ordered (and it didn't occur
to me at the time they placed the order).

So they have agreed to a white circle fill background for the logo
(which adds 4000 stitches and of course costs significantly more).
Obviously the dark green lettering jumps out clearly on the white fill.
  But they are trying to keep costs down and I am wondering if there is
any longevity / quality issues if I have a standard fill background
WITHOUT a satin stitch border around the fill?

I am using solvy on the top over the pique golf sport shirts (fyi).

Sorry if this is a dumb question,
Peter Strike
Indianapolis, IN