[amayausers] Re: bobin breaks

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:23:48 -0800

Cindy,
I had an episode a few months back where I could not run anything without
false bobbin breaks. I finally just turned the bobbin detect off and ran
that way for a few days. Then I turned it back on and it has run flawlessly
since. Talked to Melco computer guys and was told by one of them that he has
seen this happen before and turning it off, running and turning it back on
solved the issue. No clear reason why. May be worth a try.

Herb
Royal Embroidery