[amayausers] Re: backing suggestions

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:47:19 -0500

LuAnn, have you tried the 3 oz. cutaway? We've switched almost
everything to that...still have all different ones, tried the 'hat'
precut sizes...and those aren't cut to fit Amaya hat hoopers...but
work great on the small clamps (got the precuts from Madeira). Have
the rolls of some stuff-but wish the wooden hoops were different size
for jacket backs-there is so much wasted backing hooping a large hoop
for a 12" wide x 3" high name or something. We have a box we throw
all the cutoff pieces in and use that for small hoop or clamp jobs.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743