[amayausers] Re: backing suggestions

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:52:39 -0800 (PST)

Not Ruth
But I know JoAnns sells it on the bolt.  What I buy
there is called Stitch-n-tear.  It is heavier than the
tear away I received in my AMAYA start up kit and I
like it better.  They also sell Solvy on the bolt.
Not only could you use the coupon but they usually
have a 40 to 50% off interfacing sale about once a
month.  Unless they specify a brand of interfacing for
the sale, stitch-n-tear and solvy are both considered
interfacing.

I haven't done the math yet though to see how much I
could save by buying these things on sale at JoAnns.

Susan
Embroidery Station

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station