[amayausers] Re: backing suggestions

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:09:50 -0800

For hats I buy 3 oz tearaway in 20" x 4" precut.  You can cut in half and
use single layer or you can fold in half for double backing on unstructured
and registration problem hats.  Its also long enough to go around the WACF
and clamp in with the hat, but we hardly use the WACF :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957