[amayausers] Re: amaya xt

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:34:45 +1000

Glen,

Thanks for the reply. The only reason I bought the Amaya was because of the
cylidrical small arm. Otherwise I would have chosen a Happy.

I am sorry I will not be interested in your older version XT.

Good luck

Anand

The XT was released in September 2005, The official release was mid Januar=
2006 to coincide with the ISS show in Long Beach=2E The pre release XT
machines were Red/White or Red/Grey with the machines sold from Feb 2006 a=

combination of Red/ Grey & Black/Grey
I did training on the new XT machines in Colorado in late January and they=

were all Red/Grey=2E

The main asthetical / mechanical differance was the smaller 'arm' & the
updated cap frame thaty didn't require a change to the plate on the arm &
allowed for a bigger stitch area=2E
Thedre was also the change to the thread feed however this was an update
available to earlier model machines=2E

There is also the serial number that signifies the machine model
difference=2E This was the subject of an earlier thread=2E=20
Glenn
Global Embroidery