[amayausers] Re: Wont boot

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:18:28 -0800

Don't know if this will help, but try going to the "current" file in the
melco file.  On my computer it is in c:\program files\melco embroidery
systems\amaya\jobs\*  the asterick is the name of each of my machines.  In
this folder, is a "current file", which contains the last design being
stitched or completed when the machine turned off.  Delete the designs for
any machines.  Then try turning on the OS and machines.

I haven't had your problem caused by power outages, but have had a corrupt
file keep me from getting the machines on.

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery