[amayausers] Re: Wont boot

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 05:50:03 -0500

Maybe Jeff can give some input on the correct UPS to buy for the machine. APC doesn't list any type of equipment on thier website....just computer equipment. The 2 I have were given to me when the company I work for full-time was upgrading thier UPS's and last for 10 minutes for computers but I'm guessing the machines use more power while sewing. I just wanted something to help during a power spike and help survive any other power issues that may come around since I live 2 miles from a power sub-station. The power does "flash" on and off a couple times a year here. APC's website has a nice power outage calculator to determine which UPS you want for your computer. Just about every computer retailer sells them.

From: "Wolf Embroidery" <wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:24:58 -0500
MessageWe figured it out. We had to shut off the networking box. Definitely
time to invest in a UPS.

Wolf Embroidery
Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx
Lisa and Don Ridley