[amayausers] Re: Wont boot

  • From: "Wolf Embroidery" <wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:26:11 -0500

We had a brief power outage here while the machines were on.  Now I can't get
them to come online.  When I open the OS I select Machine configuration and
turn on each of the machines, but it will not recognize them.  I have rebooted
several times, still no luck.

Any ideas?

Wolf Embroidery
Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx