[amayausers.com] Re: Visors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:09:45 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/635.html#000008

Yes, I thought of that...but this alumni group has a very intricate detailed
logo...just wouldn't be able to cut and weed!
And they already had 'vinyled' visors and had requested embroidered ones to
'show a little class'...at the time I ordered, Sanmar had only this one style
in red available...I've seen other visors embroidered that have more 'front' to
them.
No way to squash it flat and hoop it either...tried that. Brim is thick and
visor material thicker...maybe someday I'll find a way!