[amayausers.com] Re: Using Madeira sample cones

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:11:26 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1062.html#000003

The only thread breaks we get on the small tubes (including ARC spools we still
have) is when the thread loops get too big and flip under the spool itself-and
wind around the tube. Once it tightens up-thread breaks! Have to keep an eye on
the spools when they are really bouncing around on the 'coaster'plate holding
the spool up.
Comparing our Madeira full size thread spools to the ARC (still using up some
full spools of colors) I have to say the Madeira runs better...even ran some
metallic with no problems!