[amayausers.com] Re: Acti-feed not working???

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:02:31 UT

This message was posted by Mary Bowser on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/816.html#000004

After being out of town all last week I finally called Melco for help with the
problem. We determined that the Thread Feeder Gear was broken and I have the
new parts on order. However, the special "Feeder Drive Gear Shaft Tool, part #
30617" is on back order and they don't know when it will be in. Is there anyone
out there who has one to lend? Or buy? My parts will be here by Friday or
Monday so if you'd send it right away, we'd use it and then send it back. Of
course I'll pay for shipping.
Please let me know ASAP, I'm down to one machine and it hurts!
Thanks!
Mary Bowser
mcbowser@xxxxxxxxx