[amayausers.com] Re: Using Madeira sample cones

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:26:31 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1062.html#000002

do you have thread breaks???
I am using my Maderia thread and just pulled my tubing up to past the height of
the cone since it doesn't sit exact. It has been a problem that I have more
thread breaks than usual, I am thinking this is because the cone is not sitting
flat on the top... but I don't know. My boss is handy with the drill and if we
thougt it would ehlp, Im sure he would do the same for me.

Thanks for the post and your additional input.

Laurie  :)